What is so different about OZEAN surf ski ?
Reverse bows have been in use for a few years now with high performance catamarans, some surf ski and Olympic kayaks. While these bows provide superior speed on flat water, they tend to “nose dive” too fast. The OZEAN team developed and optimized these bows for rougher waters. The result is the “cutting edge” hybrid bow which combines the advantages of both worlds, the traditional and reverse bow, without negative side effects.
The hull shape of our ski is different, too. Yes, it is so flat in some parts that experts told us that these ski will never glide. Wrong they were. OZEAN surf ski are extremely fast and stable.
A little about OZEAN surf ski
We are a small boutique company based on the East Coast of Australia focussing on high-end, high performance surf skis.
Our team members are from all walks of life and around the globe combining years of experience in leading naval architecture & industrial design, advanced composite production and successful entrepreneurship – all sharing one life style passion – being devoted to Ozean surf ski paddling.
We (Dean, Tibor and Ole) constantly challenge ourselves and our business partners to think out-of-the-box, never accept the current state, and know that small changes might have huge impacts.
All to achieve the near impossible – extremely fast but stable, high performance Ozean surf ski for the uncompromising paddler!
OZEAN SURF SPORTS
Please contact us to arrange for a time and test paddle
Sydney (Bayview) : www.paddlecraft.com.au
Western Sydney : OZEAN SURF SKI – call Tibor @ 0404 169 187
Central Coast : www.oceanplayground.com.au - Dean @ 0400 554 058
Mid-North Coast: OZEAN SURF SKI – call Ole @ 0433 304 654
C Surfcraft - 0476 775 207 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Us at
Showroom and warehouse : 1/15 Seasands Drive, Redhead, NSW, 2290
Postal address : 7 Lauff Road, Smiths Lake, NSW 2428
Covered under warranty:
- 1 yr limited warranty against defects in the materials and workmanship in the hull and assembly of surfski.
- 1 yr limited warranty against defects and assembly to parts and accessories
- 1 yr limited warranty against delamination of honeycomb cored surfski
- 1 yr limited warranty on paddles and accessories against defects in the materials and workmanship
- Any claim for Warranty must be notified to Ocean Surf Sports Australia immediately upon any issue being identified by the original owner
- The warranty is only valid to the original customer
- It is up to Ocean Surf Sports Australia to determine whether to repair or replace any defective parts.
Not covered under the warranty:
- Normal wear and discoloration
- Damage from misuse or abuse from hitting objects and improper maintenance
- Damage from extreme weather or environmental conditions
- Damage caused from storing the boat outside
- Damage from improper support of the kayak during transportation or storage
- Damage caused by any alterations to the boat and or original parts
- Damage caused to the boats in “surf”
- Any boat designated as “demo”
- Kayaks used for promotional, commercial or rental purposes
- Original invoice is the proof of purchase for your warranty claim to be considered
- Ocean Surf Sports Australia reserves the right to determine whether the equipment is covered under warranty.
Please ensure that you have read all terms and conditions carefully before making your purchase. By purchasing any item, you have agreed to the exclusive terms and conditions governing the sales between the Customer and Ocean Surf Sports Pty Ltd. Please carefully consider the products you are ordering prior to purchasing.
- Orders All orders placed through this website are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Ocean Surf Sports Pty Ltd. which is a wholly Australian owned and operated entity.
- Prices All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) current as of 01 October 2015 and subject to shipping and other charges as appropriate for the jurisdiction sold. Product prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our suppliers.
- Customer Service Policy Ocean Surf Sports Pty Ltd is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery timeframes are between 3-15 weeks, depending on availability. Shipping Shipping can be organized by Ocean Surf Sports Pty Ltd at extra costs. Local pick-up of ski can be organized free of charge.
- Product Availability and Pricing Every effort will be made to satisfy your order. Products are made to order and it may take between 3 to 15 weeks to produce products. Prices and availability of all products are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected as they are discovered and Ocean Surf Sports Pty Ltd reserves the right to revoke any offer, terminate any agreement, correct any error, omission or inaccuracy at any time (including after an order has been placed).
- Product Images & Descriptions: While every effort is made to ensure product images and descriptions as accurate as possible, errors may unintentionally occur
- Returns Policy : For purchases made directly from Ocean Surf Sports only. Ocean offer a 10 day (from time of delivery) conditional returns policy for products purchased directly from us in Australia. Please carefully consider the products you are ordering prior to purchasing – the products being returned must never have been unpacked or used in any way. You will require a Return Merchandise Authority (RMA) from us and we will not cover the costs of shipping, insurance or damage to the product or packaging. Please see our returns policy for more details.
- Warranty In the unlikely event that your product has been damaged in transit please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order and we’ll issue you with an RMA. Please note that we may request photographic evidence of damage in advance of issuing an RMA to return your damaged fan. We’ll arrange for your products to be collected and send you a replacement, if stock of your particular model is unavailable an alternative or refund may be offered. All faulty or damaged goods will be replaced free of charge by Ocean Surf Sports Pty Ltd. For any items that are either damaged or faulty you must contact us within 3 days of delivery. Damaged/faulty items returned for warranty claim must be accompanied by an RMA from Ocean, please see our Product Warranty for additional information.
- Changes To Terms These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these terms and conditions carefully each time you place an order with or accept delivery of any goods from Ocean Surf Sports Pty Ltd
- Legal Capacity By purchasing a product from Ocean Surf Sports Pty Ltd you warrant that you are over 18 years of age and have the capacity to make a legally binding contract.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous. We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes.